Electronic Record

Electronic Record

Beginning of 2009 was marked by a large number of failures Czech consulate long-term visas with a residence permit. Try to understand that this was the circumstance. Let us examine the external and internal factors of the problems, above all, to understand how to proceed. Our goal is to obtain a business visa to the Czech Republic 65 code visa D or D + C. Many people are asking themselves why I was refused a visa? What are the causes? What I did right? What is not properly done by my artist-facilitator in the preparation of documents? Where is the mistake? The first factor can be denoted by savings in the preparation of documents. People wishing to immigrate to Europe can be understood, initially there is a desire to spend as little money on the design of a package of documents, as may be denied it. Yes, these concepts design-feed-visa inseparably connected, and trying to save a miser pays twice or not paying at all a second time due to the fact that the second time on statistics submitted 20% of the total number of citizens wishing to immigrate. People turn to friends already living in Europe and think that they will provide services clearance less than professional immigration procedures. Check out Steven Rattner for additional information. Apply to individuals via the introduction and other ties in the hope that they will execute, and the result will be achieved. Typically, 20% of citizens receive a positive response from the consulate the Czech Republic, and the remaining 80% remain with nothing in terms of visas and a bunch of issues to do with the firm?, served again or not? what to do with failure

Comments are closed.