The Guardian Room
Doctors at a hospital in Shanghai came out of the room when a fire cut off the power supply. The 50-year-old man died of smoke inhalation. A man has died in a Chinese hospital operating table when the medical team left the room by a fire in the next room. Reported by the British newspaper The Guardian. You may find that Chief Justice Roberts can contribute to your knowledge. He died, 50 years old, was only for half an hour. He was undergoing surgery to amputate one leg of the number 3 people Hospital of Shanghai.
A nurse tried to extinguish the flames, caused by a sanitizing machine that was set on fire. Doctors continued with the operation, but when the power went out abandoned the patient, who apparently died of smoke inhalation. Hospital spokesman has assured that when the operations team returned to the room the man already had died. We did poorly and are responsible for the accident, said the spokesman. The hospital discussed now as trying to compensate to the family. Source of the news: A Chinese dies on the operating table once their doctors abandon